Treatment and Conservation through Ayurveda
Our indigenous technology can create a carbon-neutral state, anti-desertification, prevent floods, reduce sewage, prevent drought, no air/soil/water pollution and a chemical-free food chain. This technology is developed from the knowledge gained from our ancient texts and natural ‘gems’ from our astounding rural landscapes.
The other positive impact is a Chemical-free Food chain, to mitigate the food crisis that has begun to rear its ugly head.
- No Chemicals in any form
- Huge Production Naturally
- Best Quality with Quantity
- Integral Farming
- Climate Positive
Thorium & Solar
Currently, most of the factories/manufacturing units are working at 1/3 the capacity owing to power shortage. We have the technology, know-how, and funds to resolve this issue.
This technology has been developed by Canada & USA AECL (Atomic Energy Canada Ltd) and Los Alamos putting in 30 years of research. TPC Thorium Reactor is a one-of-a-kind technology, the modular design of which can achieve any output desired at significantly reduced capital and carrying costs.
Thorium Power Canada & O2 Blue Energy hold the patent for the technology. Presently, the project is being pursued in California and Canada. An Agreement is underway in other countries namely, Bangladesh, Malaysia, Ghana, and Nepal, among others.
Key features of the technology are:
- US$0.02 – US$0.035 is per Kilowatt per hour (or per unit price) of Thorium based electricity. No additional cost is required for the whole project life cycle, in this case, 60 years.
- Technology is fully funded and all maintenance and operations costs are borne by the technology owner. AAA-rated financial executives will discuss 100% Finance on Thorium based power plants in your state.
- Tariff rate will be US$0.04 throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Per MW set up cost on Thorium-based electricity.
- Technology is eco-friendly since non-radioactive elements are involved
We have the expertise and funds to set up large power projects with the aim of providing clean and sustainable energy for homes, businesses and communities. These solar power projects will help to reduce our reliance on fossil fuels and mitigate the impact of climate change.
All our solar power projects are designed to be scalable and can be tailored to meet the needs of different communities. From small-scale residential projects to large commercial installations, solar power can be used to power a wide range of applications. This makes it an ideal solution for rural areas where access to electricity is limited, as well as for larger cities looking to reduce their carbon footprint and energy costs.
With our knowledge, team, and funds, all our solar power projects will bring economic benefits to communities. They will create jobs in the renewable energy sector, reduce unemployment and boost local economies. In addition, they can reduce energy costs for homeowners and businesses, helping to lower the overall cost of living.